Tuesday 19 February 2008

In the beginning



This is the first blog I have created out of total anonymity. The desire is for not one piece of information to be able to identify me with the general public.

I aim to put some of the things I read and learn on here for myself and others to view, although due to my tendency to be somewhat narcissistic I will refrain from writing as if there is an audience.

Some topics I may wish to include are:
  • The Philosophy of Mind.
  • Self-Improvement.
  • Controlling the Mind, Body and Spirit as part of the one human trinity.
  • Objectivism.
  • Sexuality and sexual attraction.
  • Masculinity.
  • Self-actualization.

I also wish to include links to websites I find personally fulfilling, and use this as some form of thought-tracking diary.

No comments: