Sunday 2 March 2008

Lessons on women

This post is going to be very honest, and not so academic as my others
have tended to be in the past. If you cannot deal with the inner
workings of the male mind, I suggest you do not read any further.

On Friday night I decided to go out. I was really up for having a
crazy time. To put it short, I met a gorgeous cute blonde American
girl. We ended up making out. She got very horny. I got very horny. I
even considered fucking her outdoors (maybe I should have done). But
rather than being a real man - that is, controlling my horniness and
not letting it control me, I was drunk and unable to control myself.

She saw that, and so I didn't get her home, despite my physical persistence.

What does this tell me?

1. As a man, I need to be in control of my horniness. If the girl gets
horny, you control her and do not let her horniness win. Dominance
isn't just about pinning a girl to the wall and ordering her to submit
(which they often do). It's about leading an interaction in a cool,
controlled way.
2. Add value. Your social presence should make people feel good. And
that's with anybody you talk to - whether it's your date or the guy
behind the supermarket till.
3. Don't be afraid of what people think about you. Chances are they
like you for being authentic than being fake.

I'll think more about this later.

No comments: