Monday 3 March 2008

Giving from your Source

I haven't meditated for a while. But I've just finished. At the moment, I still feel conscious, although I may have to stop writing on moments if my ego rises again.

As I meditate, I usually direct the sense of warmness within myself. I realise I have been wrong in this respect. This time, I tried to project my sense of warmness out, and I had an amazing feeling of both mental calm and a physical feeling of warmth almost feel like it was glowing out of my chest.

Give from your truly conscious Love.
Give your gift in everything. Feel that warm feeling in your chest when your ego melts and your consciousness radiates in giving.
Give your mind knowledge, but do not let it rule.
Give your body strength and food - but let not a lack of anything trouble your Love or disturb you from your consciousness.
Give your soul to all and give your love freely.

I can understand now why the dozens of women I've managed to attract have not actually slept with me. The reason is, in a true and real sense, that they detected I was unconscious. And being unconscious, you cannot give your love in a real and honest way. Sure - this doesn't apply to the one night stands where both persons are unconscious. But in real, passionate love - the consciousness is definitely there. You know it because you almost feel your souls melt into each other, and even if you split up you are always left with a piece of yourself given and a piece of them received.

No comments: